Links

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect upon all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. One lost moment in time to post up and briefly relive and write a little blog about. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that special picture or image and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however, always a whole lot of fun. It gives me a chance to reflect back upon my time and share a moment with everyone.

This weeks pic was actually kind of easy. Earlier this week a co-worker walked into my office and said "I saw your mom last night", in a kind of a joking manner. A number of years ago Riverside Church did a play called The Passion and Mom was in it with Chad who played Jesus that year. What he meant was that he and his wife had watched a recording of the play the evening before and my Mom was in it with him.

One night during the plays run, a few of us had went to the church to watch the play. This picture was from one of the nights that the play ran. We all got pictures with Mom and this was one of her and I together.

It was a pretty good evening, I was actually in the middle of a job change that night and found my next job when I e-mailed Chad (or Jesus this night) the next day. He was the Project manager for IMCWV/IBM/NISC depending on which owner you wanted to refer to in my six months there. I left for the DOE and Chad followed a few years later, we now work for the same small company together.

It was a good night for me, Michelle and I were just a few days past our first date, so I guess you can say I was at a crossroads in my life at this point that all worked out for the better.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: