Links

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded snow covered Monday is now once again behind us. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 2,194 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date. It was a day that my life would forever change.

* 1,418 days ago I got down on one knee in the early hours of the morning and asked this wonderful woman to be my wife.

* 955 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, we exchanged our wedding vows and then we enjoyed a feast.

* I have 6,467 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.

* 288 more days to write content that will go into my Goodbye 2014 Blog at the end of the year.

* If you are waiting to start your Christmas shopping for this year, you have 288 more days to go until Christmas.

* In 173 more days Michelle and I will be once again setting sail towards the Carribean to break in our new snorkel gear.

* 141 days to go until our third wedding Anniversary.

* We only have 127 more days to go until we all party down with Jimmy Buffett once again.

* Only 2 more days until Spring. I Repeat, only 2 more days to go until Spring. Woo Hoo

* This is my 3,580th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I have an old softball blog and one that I use to tick people off on a website that I post at. It's adult content so I never post it here (Except now) and yes Mom there are midgets. Maybe someday I'll develop that one a little more, but as a parody site more than anything else.

* We did get a nice accumulation of snowfall yesterday morning, goof thing it's all going to melt. Have I ever mentioned I Love Spring?

* Well it appears we are not going to be empty nesters for very long. Michelle told me Hayley wants to move back home. It was fun while it lasted.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: