Links

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday even though I was home, is now behind us and we are straight straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 2,145 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* We were engaged 1,369 days ago.

* 906th day of Marital bliss, we're getting closer and closer to that 1,000th day of marriage.

* I have 6,516 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.

* 337 days to go until New Years Eve and my Goodbye 2014 Blog.

* You still have 331 days left to do your Christmas shopping for this year. It's never too early to start planning.

* 190 days to go until our third wedding Anniversary.

* Only 51 more days to go until Springtime. I don't know about anyone else, but I am personally tired of all this snow and frigid cold temperatures that we have been experiencing this winter. I'm ready for warmer weather.

* This is my 3,526th blog that I have posted.

*  I Did manage to get my car home from work yesterday, I called Summers Towing and we successfully got it home. Now maybe it is time to start looking into other transportation options.

* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

* With the Super Bowl this weekend it should be a good game. Will former WVU Linebacker Bruce Irvin get a Super Bowl ring or will Peyton Manning get one with the Denver Broncos. It should be a very good game. I'm leaning Seahawks to win this one.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: