Links

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look at all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or just stolen off the internet over the years. Little lost moments in time captured with some kind of a camera and stored away waiting for the day for me to pick it to use in one of my blogs. Relive it a little bit and bring it back to life, if only on the internet, but life will be restored. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture, and sometimes you take a while to find something you want to use. One thing that it always is, is a whole lot of fun.

Last year for Christmas my Mother in Law bought everyone these Pittsburgh Steelers Gnomes. She thought they looked cute and that we would all like them. Michelle's sisters have taken theirs on trips as have Michelle and I. This is out little gnome friend relaxing on the beach at Grand Turk. Ironically our little gnome could very well be at the first place in the Americas that Christopher Columbus actually met landfall in 1492 as this island is believed to be where he first set foot on land. I love Grand Turk as does Michelle.

On this day we had taken the gnome to do a little bit of snorkeling with us. On this picture he was just relaxing on the beach and enjoying the day. I seem to recall he may ahve had one too many Margaritas at the Margaritaville Restaurant that was right behind us.

Ah, the good warm times of the past.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: