Links

Friday, January 17, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a three day weekend.

Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday is going to be celebrated Monday, it's a Federal Holiday which means I get a nice long weekend.

If you are looking for something exciting to do, keep your fingers crossed for Michelle and I as we try to win a prize in the WV Grand Bash that benefits WVU Children's Hospital. I'm kind of hoping to win that $100,000 Grand Prize, but I will accept ANY prize that I could win. Even if we don't win, the money is going to a very good cause. I would like to win something though, they are giving away 1- $100,000 prize, 5 cars, 15 - $4,000 prizes, 1- $10,000 prize, a couple Harley's a few 4 wheelers and Jet Ski's, I think 25 custom rifles, jewelry and a few other things. I'll take any of them.

Have a Great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: