Links

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in the early AM, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle last night with the Sandman. I'm up watching Patch Adams on HBO and collecting my thoughts for this cold 7° morning.

I have a couple of condolences to hand out, first and foremost to the entire Devault family for the passing of William yesterday morning. The Funeral is Sunday afternoon and I'm going to do my best to be there. It's Mark's Dad and he was a heck of a guy. Used to always come and watch us play Softball and is the Devault family historian.

This afternoon a former Softball team mate from my first BOPARC team will be laid to rest in Myrtle Beach. Kevin Seymour who was one of our pitchers from the old Press Box Team passed away unexpectedly a couple of days ago. Kevin was very healthy and a Golf Pro and left us way too early.

Mine and Michelle's plan for today, break down our Christmas Tree and scrub the carpet in the new bedroom that we are moving into. It's too cold to really go anywhere so this is a home kind of a day and stay warm kind of a day.

Have a Great Day and try to stay warm.

No comments: