Links

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Happy Birthday Arron Hill Rosiak

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a very Happy Birthday to Arron Hill Rosiak today. If memory serves me correct, this should be #19 for him today. He's still not to the point when you have to lie to make yourself younger or celebrate anniversary of birthdays, but he's still at the age you need to lie to buy beer.

I haven't seen Arron much over the past year, really not since the 4th of July party, but I know he is a busy guy and has an adult life that he is living now.

If you happen to see Arron today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish him a very Happy Birthday today.

I don't know what he has planned or if Trish has anything planned, but I would like to extend a very heart felt Happy Birthday to my favorite CD scratcher. Hey, you scratched my CD.

Happy Birthday Arron.


No comments: