Links

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is now behind us, and so is warmer weather, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits. The blue footed booby and the sloth said screw it this week, they are on vacation in Florida and the snowman is trying to join them.

* It was 2,124 wonderful days ago that I had the honor of taking a very wonderful woman out for a night on the town. Pizza Hut and a Horrible movie were on our agenda for the evening.

* 1,347 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to that wonderful woman.

* We are on day number 885 of Marital bliss.

* I have 6,537 more days to go until I retire. I know it's a long countdown but I'm at the point where we can start counting.

* 358 more days until Goodbye 2014 blog will be written. I guess I have time to do one or two more blogs in there.

* You have 352 more shopping days left until Christmas. Never too early to start that countdown.

* In 211 more days, Michelle and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary, that is if she hasn't beaten me to my death by then.

* 72 more days to go until Spring. I repeat, only 72 more days to go. Think warm weather.

* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? I hate the arctic cold just as much if not more.

* Guess what, this is my 3,500th blog post. Sort of a milestone for me wouldn't you say? Pretty amazing considering that yesterday morning when I found out I forgot the write a blog that I got so upset that I contemplated stopping writing my blog. It's supposed to be fun, not a burden.

* Due to the arctic temperatures and the fact the BCS Title game was played last night, I have considered taking today off work. I'll say this is by choice before I try to go out and start my frozen car.

* Stay Warm

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: