Links

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look at all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or just stolen off the internet over the years. Little lost moments in time captured with some kind of a camera and stored away waiting for the day for me to pick it to use in one of my blogs. Relive it a little bit and bring it back to life, if only on the internet, but life will be restored. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture, and sometimes you take a while to find something you want to use. One thing that it always is, is a whole lot of fun.

If you have ever been to Ocean City Maryland, you have probably had some of the best French Fries you have ever had in your life. Thrashers French Fries are something that you will never forget once you've had them.

This weeks picture comes from mine and Michelle's honeymoon a few years ago. After we got married we took our honeymoon trip to Ocean City, stayed in the cheapest hotel we could find and it was Go go go from the time we hit the island. I think the one thing that we will remember is the French Fries and I still have Malt Vinegar in my Fridge and our deep fryer has peanut oil in it due to what you see in this picture.

If memory serves me correct, we were at the very south end of the boardwalk when I took this picture, we were eating at Boog Powell's near the pier and were eating a delicious and carb free tub of fries. If memory serves me correct, a seagull pooped on Michelle not to long after that. I got pooped on later, but we were at a different part of the board walk.

Great memories.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: