Links

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet. I like to look to see if I can find that one special lost moment in time to post up and write a little blog about. Sometimes these images just stick out and you find them quickly, sometimes it's not so easy. One thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This is one of my favorite pictures. If memory serves me correctly my nephew Moke was about to be deployed to Iraq. Before he left, Pam and George had a going away party for him at their home.

The picture is of me on the the left, Moke in the middle and my Brother Gary on the right. I can remember Moke was playing beer pong with his friends and as you can see by this picture wasn't feeling too much pain. To say that he was feeling quite happy would be an understatement. We managed to get this picture of the three of us when these two were playing beer pong against each other.

Not sure who won the game of beer pong, but my camera definitely had a winning moment by capturing this picture. Like I said, one of my favorites.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: