Links

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Meet Little Pearl aka LP

Yes I have finally retired the old Ford Taurus, we managed to get 5 good years out of a $2,100 investment on an old retired fleet car from Michelle's company. 215,000+ miles on it and to be honest with you it has seen its better days, so we decided to replace it. Would you believe the Taurus actually had no heat in it. It is a well know issue with linkage under the dash and we had it repaired once.  So it was either time to throw more money into it (just had a battery which I got under warranty) on a new starter or it was just time to retire it.

So I did a little looking around yesterday, my second day off this week, and found a Nice 2007 Subaru Legacy  that I bought yesterday. Michelle and I both are very comfortable with Subarus and it was Pearl White color just like the Forester. Hence where the name came from. The Forester we named Pearl due to the color of the car and it was a neat sounding name. When we saw this one, the first thing we thought of was "Little Pearl" or "LP" as we are starting to call her.

I have a claim started with Pearl from my accident on Sunday, we have to take it to an adjuster and have them look at it and report back to our Insurance Company.

I guess my extended weekend is over.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: