Links

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all the pictures that I have taken, stolen, scanned or just grabbed off of the internet over the years. Little lost moments of time that were captured for a brief second to relive another day. I like to select just one of those pictures and tell a little story about it. Sometimes these pictures are easy to find, and sometimes they are not that easy. It is always however a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes all the way back to 2014, yes that picture was taken yesterday afternoon. The little doggy that you see me playing with is none other than the Rock Star, Little Rock of Love or better known as my little buddy.

13 days ago as I was getting ready to go to work, this little firecracker of life ran across the street to have a few words with the paperboy. On his return trip home he was run over by a car and broke his pelvis. Yesterday he paid me a surprise visit to show me that he is quickly recovering. He is not back to 100% by any means, but his little nub of a tail was wagging when he saw me and I think I was just as excited to see him.

Anyone who has ever met this little bundle of joy has absolutely and instantly just fell in love with Mr. Personality himself, Rocky. Michelle snapped this picture as I was down on the floor playing with this little bundle of joy.

I am so thankful that he is still here and not a memory.

Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: