Links

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hump Day....Kinda

It is Wednesday, Hump Day as many know it. To me it might be the first day that I actually go to work this week.

With Monday's Holiday and Yesterday's Snowstorm that actually closed the Facility where I work, this may be my first day this week when I actually make it to work. I like the idea of these short work weeks to say the least.

My wife Michelle on the other hand has absolutely been a trooper, I even tried to convince her to stay home yesterday or even come home early, but to no avail. She went and worked all day, so for her this truly is her Hump Day.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before, but I hate snow. I'm actually already tired of the white stuff falling to the ground and the cold temperatures that seem to go with it. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing, long days, shorts and Sandals. I don't think Springtime can get here soon enough for me.

As you can tell, Pearl was under the snow yesterday, good thing is that this was at Michelle's work and I was at home not having to go ans sweep all the snow off of Pearl.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho (I think)

No comments: