Links

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us, the blue footed booby and the sloth are getting hammered already in anticipation for New Years, so I definitely can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 2,117 days ago I had the opportunity to spend the evening with an exceptional young lady. Dinner and a movie were on our agenda.

* 1,341 days ago I proposed to that exceptional young lady.

* We entered into a state of  marital bliss 878 days ago in front of our closest friends and family.

* I have 6,544 more days to go until I retire.

* If you are looking to get an early start on Christmas Shopping 2014, you still have 359 more days until Christmas.

* In 218 days Michelle and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary.

* Spring is a mere 79 days away, I hope they go quickly.

* Today is the last day of 2013.

* This is my 3,488th Blog post since I first started writing my blog going on ten years ago this September.

* We are planning being old and staying in tonight as we do every year. Too many drunks on  the road and neither one of us stays up that late.

* I need to check on my niece Val and her kids, she ate at Wings Ole yesterday. The last time I ate there I got deathly sick with food poisoning.

* Don't forget to check around 9:00 for my Goodbye 2013 Blog. This is my favorite blog post of the year to write.

* It's going to be a short day for me, so I'll see you on the other side.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: