Links

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Here I sit, early in the Christmas morning up early talking with Santa Claus. We shared some cookies and milk and talked about his journey so far through the night.

I helped him out a little and reminded him who in our family was on the nice list and who was on the naughty list. I checked last night and Eric, Josh, Kaiden and Kynlea as well as Simba, my Mom and Abdul were all on the nice list. I checked them all with my phone ap and made sure Santa knew that.

Merry Christmas everyone, as you can already see I have my Christmas Eve 2013 video up and all the pictures up on Facebook. I got all of them up last night after we got home.

Our Christmas Eve started with a trip to Core and my sister Pam's. We visited with them for a while feasting on the foods that they had all prepared and shared a few memories together. I made sure Pam has her traditional Hot Sausage Hoagie for Breakfast this morning.

After leaving Pam's it was off towards Fairmont to visit my sister Terri and her family. We had a great time there as well and also participated in the Chinese Gift Exchange.

Today I'll watch Elf (on now) and a Christmas Story before we head over to Michelle's sister Chris's house to spend Christmas Day with her family.

Merry Christmas to All.

No comments: