Links

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Once again I am the first in this household to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman yesterday evening. I've been up playing on the computer and realized, that I had forgotten to write my blog. Facebook had pulled me into that Zombieland of games and I forgot to write my blog.

For Christmas, my wonderful wife got me a SodaStream. That in home soda maker that gives you a soda how you like it and the flavor you like rather conveniently. I have to be honest, it was a little strange initially getting used to, it could have been that I was dispensing the CO2 incorrectly or the fact that the bottles still had some kind of a taste still associated with them that I didn't like, but now that I have learned to use it everything tastes awesome. I'm sitting here enjoying an awesome glass of cold diet orange pop and loving it. I have an awesome wife.

Once again not too much planned for today, although I did do a good bit of running around yesterday morning. We'll do our Sunday morning shopping and probably watch the Steelers and the Browns this afternoon. The Steelers have to win today AND get a whole lot of help from other teams to keep their season alive. Going into week 17 our playoff hopes are possible, I just don;t know how probable they are.

Have a great day


No comments: