Links

Monday, December 23, 2013

Back to Work Again

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes the fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. It's time for some of us to stick our noses back on the grindstone while many others enjoy a nice relaxing Christmas vacation this week.

I'll be working today and probably off tomorrow with Michelle working both days before we both take off on HUMPDAY for Christmas. After that Michelle returns to work and I'm not sure what I am doing Thursday. I know I'll be back in the office on Friday however.

All of our pre-Christmas weekend schedule has now been completed (shampooing carpets, setting up tree, Concert, baking Christmas Cookies, Traveling back to Ohio and finally finishing up our shopping. I think in our immediate future it will result in taking down the Christmas tree and moving bedrooms to the larger one now that we are empty nesters.

Update on Rocky, he is taking all of his meds and starting to get around a little bit. Ashley is going to have to keep him in a pen during the day to keep him as immobile as possible, but Rocky is a firecracker of energy son that is going to be a challenge for a brief while. His underside has a great deal of road rash, but he is recovering. I guess a little road rash and a broken pelvis is a much better outcome than the alternative.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: