Links

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hump Day

That's two days down now, now it's time to get up on your tippy toes and take a good long look. There, just past the photo flashback, can you see it? Look hard, it's the dawn of another weekend off in the distance, we're going up and over that workweek hump today. Woot Woot.

Well we are officially now one week away from Christmas Day. I know Michelle is going to be off this Friday and I'll probably take a few days off next week around the Holiday, to get an extended weekend or a very short work week. She wants to do a little Christmas Shopping and I think she is taking Hayley with her, so it'll just be a girls day.

This weekend when it does get here will be our final push for Christmas shopping before Christmas. Now that we have our carpets shampooed, the tree up, the baking done and now it's just the home stretch before Christmas. I already have the Hot Sausage in hand for Christmas Eve, so now it's just finishing up the rest of our tasks before Christmas.

I guess City Council met last night to enact a law that would prevent the Hot Dog Man from selling his products on High Street Late night. Why would you ask? These morons who own the Pita Pit (Pita Pitt or Putzes is what I would call them) downtown. They have seen my last nickel and I will now forever boycott them. I hope they lose their livelihoods like they are trying to do to this Morgantown mainstay. Boycott the Pita Pit(t).

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: