Links

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and go through all of my lost moments in time that have been captured with a picture for all to remember. I have literally thousands of pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet through the years. I like to choose just one and recall that lost moment in time. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic comes with a heavy heart, Jean's long time best friend and teacup poodle passed away on Christmas Morning. He was at the vets and has been having some serious health problems as of late, but Yesterday morning he and Rich (also pictured) were re-united again.

I got the message yesterday morning as Jean asked if I had any pictures of Bunky, I did do a photoshoot with him and Gussy a few years back and it was just a matter of finding the album and putting the pictures up on Facebook. Looking for that album I found this little piece of gold.

Have a great day.

No comments: