Links

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through all the pictures that I either have saved, taken or stolen off the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to take a little bit of time to post up and reflect upon. I think it is good to step back and remember our pasts and where we came from, it's almost like a life therapy that helps us grow, and by sharing we allow the next generation to learn a little bit about themselves. Sometimes it's actually pretty difficult to find that one special picture and sometimes it comes to you naturally, one thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a little over three years (my how time does fly by) when Hayley was in her Senior year of High School. She did a play at the Metropolitan Theater with the group there for the play Sweeney Todd. I know she spent over a month rehearsing for the play and played the part of one of the town folks.

Michelle, Chad and I went to see the play during one of the nights it ran, as they actors were all running through the crowd in one scene Hayley ran right past us and stole Chad's hat without him having the first suspicion that it was going to happen. He's a hard one to pull something over on, but she managed to do it that night..LOL

She had a great time being a part of this cast, and I honestly expected her to have done another play or two, I know Michelle and I would have both been there to support her if she did. You never know, if she reads this she just might get inspired enough to put the time in and do another play. She never left character during the entire run, other than when she had the opportunity to steal her brothers hat.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: