Links

Friday, December 27, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Actually I have been off the last three days, so this is kind of like my second one day week this week followed by at least a couple of days off.

I'll probably be the only one in my office today, but I'm going in just in case there are any fires that need to be put out. I doubt it due to everyone taking off for the Christmas break, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

For the first time in a while, there are really no plans this weekend for the Hall family. No Christmas Cookies to bake, no trips to make, no shopping to be done and it's a little early to take down our wonderful tree. It may just be a relaxing weekend, I know Michelle really deserves one as her she has been on her foot a little more than usual over the past week or so or few weeks for that matter.

I've started writing my year end blog, I do it a month or so at a time so that it does not become too tedious and allows me a little time to reflect upon my year.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas break.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: