Links

Friday, March 01, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

WEEKEND!!!!
Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

You know this is my favorite day of the week, the weeks labors are completed and it's time to relax for a few days and recharge your batteries that you call your life. It's the days that we actually have time to do what we want to do rather than what we have to do to maintain our lifestyles.

For Michelle and I not a whole lot planned this weekend, it just seems like the case during this time of the year. We are talking about going to a birthday party for Harper, the daughter of a few people Michelle works with. I'm also wanting to head to the Coliseum tomorrow night for the Women's Basketball game against Baylor. Baylor is the defending National Champions and ranked #1 lead by maybe the best womens basketball player ever to play the game in 6'8" Juwana Mann...er I mean Brittany Griner. There is not that often when a woman comes along who can Dunk a Basketball in a Division 1 Competitive game. The first woman to ever dunk was WVU's Georgeanne Wells a number of years ago, whom I think is close to my age. WVU is calling it a Gold Rush, wear your gold and come out and support Coach Carey and the girls. I think tickets are only $5.00 at the door.

I'm off today, so no work out for me today. I'll be breaking out the yoga mat tomorrow morning however and stretching my body and muscles into a number of positions it's not used to.

Have a Great Day.

No comments: