Links

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mondays

All good things must come to an end and that includes the weekends. Even though this weekend's weather was/is horrible, it was still the weekend. So it is time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work today. So much for the enjoyment of the weekend, or should I say the hibernating due to the horrible weather.

Speaking of the weather, it's spring time. The students are off on Spring Break, we should be planning on what we are going to do with our garden this year and shorts and sandals should be the normal attire. Instead we keep getting more and more snow, it's like this winter just keeps lingering on and on and considering that it started with a heavy snowfall last October, this is five months that we have had of this crap. I'm ready for spring, bring on the warm temperatures. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? I'm starting to see more and more people who claim that they used to love it joining my opinion that this stuff needs to stop until December.

We'll be dog sitting this week as Michael and Ashley are away. This household should be interesting with three small dogs and two cats, not to forget a couple > 6' Snakes and a few other choice reptiles that could take a finger off with one swift bite.

Cardio day if my feet are OK.

Hi ho....oh screw it, I HATE SNOW!!!!




No comments: