Links

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day

If you look up over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of yet another weekend off in the distance. We're pushing past the half way point in the workweek and heading towards another fun filled few days.

From what I am understanding Mother Nature wants to go out with a fight and since we're supposed to get a dusting of snow. If it does come something tells me it will be a very temporary thing, like gone by the end of the day of we even get any accumulation.

I'm needing to find another series to watch on Netflix, I've watched House of cards and now I'm needing to find something else to watch. Something I can watch a couple episodes a night of a show I haven't seen and can watch it at my own pace. Anyone have any suggestions?

Cardio day, holding off from lifting still. I do a four day workout program so I'll start again Monday.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: