Links

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored either on my computer or one place or another. I like to find just one picture, one captured lost moment in time and take a little bit of time out from my daily blog and reflect upon the image. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun and one of my favorite blogs of the week to write.

This weeks picture was one of those hard weeks to find that special picture. So I thought since we have been getting all of this cold weather recently I would just like  to share a picture of a few years ago of the fireplace when we used to use it.

Talk about an inefficient fireplace, a double fireplace that is open is not very efficient, but it was pretty aesthetic on a cold December night of a few years gone by. It was nice to look at, but that was about it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: