Links

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Here I sit on a quiet Easter Sunday Morning, I'm the only one who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman. Michelle and I are the only ones home as Chad and Laiah have already went to Monaca, they are going to stay up there for a few days and help Michelle's nephew and niece put together a nursery as they are expecting their first child this fall.

We attended the fundraiser last night for the Neese family and actually won three silent auctions. We drove the price up on a couple of the items and won a couple of pastry bids that were also at an escalated price, but it was all in good fun for a good cause. Dave and Mary Neese were there last night and I would venture to say there was a pretty penny generated last night. Jim was an absolute howl doing the auctioning, I can say his humor alone raised quite a few prices and helped generate a nice little bit of funds. The Neese's were actually in the back of the room smiling an laughing at Jim's antics. People were just having a ball with all the baked goods auctioning. I don't think anyone really cared if it was going home with them or not. Hat's off o the Cassville Fire Department as a whole, they did a remarkable job.

Michelle and I will be heading out later this morning, I promised her I would let her sleep in this morning, and heading north. We have a Geocaching Travel Bug that I need to unload from my inventory and we want it to be in a state it has not been hidden in yet (Ohio).

Have a great day, and have a Happy Easter.

No comments: