Links

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Phil Commits Suicide
Here I sit in a quiet household, this first one in this household to recover from a losing battle with the sandman, My niece Amy has already been up wondering where in the world my blog post is. I've been up watching Saturday Night Live on Netlflix, but a little late with the blog this morning.

I guess my old buddy Phil has committed suicide. He lied to us all about Spring being right around the corner last month. now it's Springtime and it's still cold and snowing. Time  for some groundhog stew before he can resurrect and be our rodent meteorologist again next year. I just want to point out that it is currently 81° in Grand Turk, come on cruise.

Not sure what our plans are for the day, I know we have been planning a weekend getaway for a couple of weeks from now but no solid plans yet. We're running a few ideas around and we'll decide here in the near future.  

I got a chance to talk to Steve Judy yesterday and asked about Josh. He's no longer playing with Louisville, the Reds AAA affiliate and is now playing in the International League for the York Revolution. He had contacted a number of MLB teams over the winter, but there was very little interest. I guess getting stuck in baseball purgatory last year in Louisville didn't do too much to help his career. Hopefully he can start lighting it up again and make it back to the Majors Leagues soon.

Have a great day.

No comments: