Links

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hump Day

Here we are again, getting ready to go over that noon time hump. If you look off in the horizon, just beyond a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

I'm still looking for ideas for a weekend getaway next weekend. Michelle has been working her butt off and needs a break, so we'll just have to give her one and allow her a chance to get away and relax. We've had a few ideas, but nothing concrete as of yet. Hopefully we'll be coming up with a game plan here soon so we can plan.

Our house guests are still doing fine, the first night we kept them all separated at night, so I guess the newness of a couple strange animals here has worn off and they seem to be all getting along now. The more time that passes it gets easier and easier to have them all together, however it's not like it's been any level of difficulty.

The good news announced yesterday was that Morgantown will be getting a Minor League Baseball team in 2015. I'm actually pretty excited that Morgantown will be getting minor league baseball here. I pulled up a random teams site and priced tickets. Anywhere from about $5.00 a seat for Grandstand to $10.00 for premium box seats. I know I can't wait, I've had to retire from Softball a couple years ago, but I miss going to the ballpark I do have to confess.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: