Links

Friday, March 15, 2013

Five Wonderful Years

Your regularly scheduled Big Ole Hairy Friday has been interrupted this week to celebrate a milestone in my life. It was five wonderful years ago today that my life was forever changed.

It was five years ago today that Michelle took hours to get ready to go and grab Pizza at Pizza Hut and go and see a movie at the Theater.

I have to say that the dinner was good and memorable, so much so that we are going to repeat that experience this evening for dinner. I've always loved Pizza Hut and it's where we went to dinner on our first date.

After the dinner we headed out to see the Movie 10,000 BC. Arguably one of the worst movies that either of us have ever seen, neither one of us have bothered to watch it again and tonight will not be any different.

However after the movie I did get my first smooch from the at the time future and current day wife.

It was a day that has changed my life for the better ever since and a decision that I have never regretted. I have been very fortunate that she has not only entered but shared my life together with me.

I love you Michelle, Happy Five year Anniversary of our first date 1,827 days ago.

No comments: