Links

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer, those lost moments in time that we captured to relive at a later date. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that one special picture, sometimes it's not so easy, but it usually is a lot of fun and one of my favorite blogs of the week.

This weeks pic goes back about three years. back to a hot June Summer Day and Michelle and I were out doing a little bit of Geocaching on the day. We had one or two caches that were in the Core Arboretum that we wanted to get as well as a few others around town.

We loaded up the backpack with water, swag and a probably a snack or two and sought the hidden treasures. As I recall we found one of the two at that location that day, there was one hidden in the classroom that is there, we found the classroom but couldn't manage to find the cache. Not all geocache searches end up with a find or a happy ending, but we do manage to get the vast majority of them.

I'm thinking about doing a little Geocaching again this weekend.

Cardio day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: