Links

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us, leaving us staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,838 days since I was blessed by Michelle to allow me to take her out for dinner and a movie.

* 1,061 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* 598 days ago she said "I do" in front of our closest friends and family.

* There are only 274 more shopping days until Christmas, but looking at the weather outside I would start to question of that is accurate. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow.

*  In 166 more days (these are going by quick) we once again set sail to the Caribbean, a place I wouldn't mind being today. .

* 114 more days until we join all the other Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh to hear Jimmy Buffett sing.

* 88 more days until we go to see Kenny Chesney in concert.

* In 87 more days it will actually be "Summertime".

* We're dog sitting now, we have a couple of bundles of joy in our household for the next ten days. Lilly and Rocki from upstairs are visiting us for a while. I'm glad we did a "getting to know" play date Saturday with the cats, last nights transition was rather smooth.

* We'll be traveling this weekend for Easter Dinner. It'll be an up and back the same day for us, but we'll be going to Monaca for dinner.

* We're still trying to decide on what we are going to do for our weekend getaway.

* We're contemplating buying tickets for a *gasp* Third concert this summer. Peter Frampton will be in Pittsburgh the weekend before Kenny Chesney.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: