Links

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately this includes the the things we like called weekends. So it is time to stop enjoying the weekend so much and time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of work.

Yesterday's weather was absolutely beautiful, that is the kind of weather that you hope for on a weekend when you are off. Local temps actually got a little bit warmer than expected and reached the mid 70's. It's getting closer to that time when we start hitting the trails in the evening.

Today however it's back to work for both Michelle and I. I'm thinking sometime when the weather breaks we need to head out for a pic nic someplace, last year we made numerous trips to Ohiopyle and it's always been a favorite place of both of us.

Depending on how I feel later this morning, I may start lifting again this week after taking last week off and just doing cardio. I was throwing the football around a little last night with Christopher and I could really feel my labrum every time I tried to throw it. Cardio is an every day thing, I may try to switch a few things up on weightlifting again or just get back to what I was doing a couple of weeks ago.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: