Links

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to select just one lost moment in time and reflect upon it on my Thursday Blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to come up with that special lost moment in time and sometimes it's pretty easy and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture takes us back to August 6, 2011. It was the happiest day of my life when for the first time in my life I exchanged wedding vows with someone that I loved. Our Photographers, who were also Michelle's nieces at P and P Portraits decided to use the bridge outside of the Marilla center as a prop. They decided to get a picture of both of the families together and I think it turned out pretty well.

This was one of many pictures that were taken that day, but this was one where we tried to get everyone together at once the best that we could. As I recall we did this photo and then a photo where everyone is making a funny face, but this one turned out a little better I think.

Arms and cardio

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: