Links

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one who has recovered so far from a losing bought with the sandman last night. I have the TV playing in the background and have no idea what is even on as I collect my thoughts for the day.

After attending the Christopher vs Alex basketball game at Mylan Park Elementary yesterday, and I have to say that is a nice school, Michelle and I headed west to Amish Country for a little bit of shopping. There is an ointment that we purchased up there while at the Springs Festival and we both thought this ointment was absolutely amazing. It's a do all and probably better than any ointment we have ever seen before. It's called Amish Origins and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The stuff is quite amazing.

Today we will be attending The Basketball Fundraier for Micah at University High. I played softball with his father Andy and have always BS's with his Mother Michelle every time I see her. I remember the last thing I said to Micah a few years ago, I told him I hoped he had a great senior season except against my Alma Mater. He was a great kid.

I see that it's 19° out, what is up with that? I'm ready for Spring.

Have a great day.

No comments: