Links

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are starring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's has been 1,796 wonderful fun filled days since Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* It was 1,019 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

* It has been 556 wonderful days of wedded bliss for us.

* There are only 316 more shopping days left until Christmas 2013. It's never too early to start as some may say.

* 130 days we'll be partying down with Kenny Chesney at Heinz Field.

* There are only 37 more days until Spring is Officially here. It was unseasonably warm yesterday, almost like we're being teased.

* I checked yesterday morning before I went to work, our dafodils are starting to come up. YEAH!!!!

* I guess it's getting close to being time for deciding what the 2013 patio garden will consist of. I always have a lot of fun with that thing and the vegetables that come out of it are awesome.

* I have an Eye appointment today. I'm not sure if they are going to dilate my pupils or not, they usually do this every year being I'm diabetic.

* Michelle commute home yesterday took about an hour due to all the construction on the Mileground. They are placing a roundabout on the end of 705 and traffic is down to one lane.

* Cardio and shoulders today, both Michelle and I are looking into starting to do yoga. I want to get a little bit of flexibility back.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: