Links

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hump Day

If you look over that noontime hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Alright, I'm ready for some warmer weather already. All this snow, ice and icy rain is due to leave us for the season. I'm ready to see and smell my daffodils and set my back patio up again for the spring. I'm ready to see the squirrels running through the yard and I'm ready to battle the deer for my peppers that I am growing on the back patio garden. I'm ready for baseball and longer days, shorts and sandals and the fresh smell of spring to emanate through the air tickling my nostrils with pleasant spring like smells. I'm ready to hear the birds chirping, the motorcycles riding, dogs barking and kids playing outside. Bring on Spring.

Michelle and I have been watching this Netflix original House of Cards. It's a 13 part series and it has us both addicted to the mini-series, although they are calling this season one. All the guys from my office are also watching this and it's the talk of the office. We'll probably finish it by this weekend, but it has been a lot of fun to watch and I'm already anticipating season two.

Cardio and legs (ouch) today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: