Links

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo Valentines Day Flashback




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures and select just one special pic and write a little blog about. Today I dedicate my blog to my beautiful wife who I love with all of my heart on this Valentines Day version of a Photo Flashback. So help me relive this lost moment in time.

This weeks special blog to my valentine is something we plan on doing again this year. This was our first (and not last) trip to a Margaritaville Restaurant. This particular one is in Grand Turk in the Caribbean and had the best calamari on the planet. We had a great time here as this was our first land stop on our cruise last year.

We're planning on eating here again while we're doing our snorkeling this September. It was a trip of a lifetime and I was fortunate enough to be able to do it with the love of my life.

I love you sweetie, Happy Valentines Day

No comments: