Links

Friday, February 22, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have to say that this is the time of the year that I hate. Football Season is over with, baseball hasn't began yet and it's not the outdoor summer movie weather yet. It's kind of that time of the season when my Friday blog is really looking for some type of content.

I guess for you NASCAR Fans this is your Superbowl weekend as the running of the one race a year I may watch gets run. Yes, the Daytona 500 will be run this Sunday to kick start the 2013 NASCAR season. GoDaddy Spokeswoman Danica Patrick will be on the pole (I can see Beavis and Butthead laughing) for the start of this race, meaning she will be starting at the front row inside position.

Not too much planned for me and Michelle this weekend. A little Yoga tomorrow morning again and that may be the highlight of our weekend, other than a few well placed naps. I guess it's just that time of the year when it's too cold to do anything outside and there isn't any football to watch.

Cardio and Arms today

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: