Links

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Reflection

It's once again time to stop the relaxing and stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work. First, I would like to reflect a little bit before I stick my nose on anything.

Yesterday afternoon Michelle and I went to the Micah Wilson Charity basketball game at University High School. I have to say that they did have a very nice turnout and it was a fun filled day considering. Micah's mom Michelle gave a very heart felt and tear jerking statement before the festivities started and she tossed the ball up for the initial tipoff of the game seen here. All proceeds from the game were donated to the family and Michelle wants to start a scholarship fund in Micah's memory.

It was hard for me to see the mother of a young child who used to come and watch me play softball crying over the loss of her son. I got a couple of bug hugs from Micah's sister Shay and his Mother Michelle before the start of the event. My heart goes out to her and their entire family in this time of healing.

Anyone notice there was no football this weekend? Does this mean spring is coming up soon? I had one Facebook friend in Morgantown post a picture of his daffodils coming out of the ground, meaning spring is right around the corner. I think my old Groundhog Buddy may have been right, we're going to have an early spring.

Chest and Cardio

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: