Links

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Vacation is Over

Well I enjoyed it once again, an eleven day break from work, also known as a vacation and now unfortunately I have to stick my nose back on the grindstone and get back to work.

I can't say I did not enjoy myself, we had our traditional Pork Sauerkraut yesterday for dinner. I was never bug on Sauerkraut, but Michelle does it in away that I absolutely love. We've had it on New Years every year we have been together.

We really did not get into anything yesterday other than vegging out all day. I didn't even watch any football other than catching a score on the ESPN Website to see what the results were after the games were played.

We were talking yesterday about the things we would like to do this year, places we want to go, things we want to do and things we want to see. I think we have come up with a few new things we would like to do and see.

I can't believe I have to go out in this cold, but too many Christmas Cookies need to be worked off so

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: