Links

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my old pictures that I have stored on my computer and come up with just one picture to post up and tell a little story about. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes I do struggle to find that one lost moment in time to reflect upon. One thing I can always say is that it is always a lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back almost five years. Back to a time "Poised to Strike" was dominating the KDKA Steelers Trivia show and never falling behind the entire tournament and winning the while thing. I lucked into a great team to say the least.

We considered defending our title the next season, but chose to retire as Champions and "Go out like Bettis" as Chris so put it. We retired never trailing and undefeated. It was a great few days and we had the best cheering section of any team, Jenny (Chris's Wife) and Michelle were right there cheering us on. It was definitely a fun time

One has to wonder how good we were, say compared to all the past Champions of the Steelers Trivia Show. I guess we'll never know.........or will we.

Stay Tuned

No comments: