Links

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. I like to find just one special lost moment in time to use and recall that moment. Sometimes it's pretty easy, and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back not quite six years ago. I was playing Softball for MVPPaintball and we all decided to go up one Saturday and play. I talked to my nephew Moke and he was excited and wanted to play, so he and his room mate at the time Jamie came with me and we all played paintball on this day.

They had so much fun on this day that Moke ended up forming a team to compete with. I think they played a tournament or two, but it's been a few years and my memory is faded on that occasion.

We all did have a good day that day, even though I left the paintball park with a few more welts on m y body than I cared for. I seem to remember my buddy Chris O lighting me up from behind playing woodsball.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: