Links

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold.

* There are only 58 more days left until Spring, I figured I start with a local weather report and outlook.

* Now back to our regularly scheduled BLOG. Monday is behind us and it's cold outside, can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,775 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date together, it was much warmer outside than it is today.

* 998 Days ago I proposed marriage, it too was much warmer out than it is right now.

* 535 days ago in the warm sun, Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows. It was a LOT warmer than it is today.

* There are 337 shopping days left until Christmas, hopefully it'll be warmer than today.

* In 151 days Michelle and I will go and see Kenney Chesney, it's better be a lot warmer than it is now.

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? I might like it a little more if it happened in warmer weather.

* No rumors yet on a Jimmy Buffet Tour in Pittsburgh, It may be another month or two before he announces that date. Hopefully it's a lot warmer than it is today.

* We're starting to plan our 2013 vacation. We spoke with our Cruise Director Sunday Night and will be planning on booking within the next month or so. We're planning on doing the same cruise, same port and same dates. We loved our last years cruise and knew it was only the first of possibly many. I'm sure it'll be much warmer in the Carribean.

* Hi ho hi brrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: