Links

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman as everyone else of sound asleep. I have to say that even I slept in an extra 3-4 hours from what I usually do. I'm usually already up and at em for a few hours by this time, no loss though, we'll be hanging around the house most of if not all day today. I'm just up playing a couple of games on Facebook.

Our intentions today is to break down the Christmas Tree. It was a good tree this year, like I previously stated I think we really have the hang of these live trees now and they are beautiful. Michelle has me hooked on them.

We did our Sam's Club shopping last night, we actually debated if we would renew our advantage membership or drop down to a regular membership like we used to have last year we purchased the advantage plus membership, which give us a number of perks like being able to get in three hours before anyone else, special discounts through the year, extended warranties and if I would lose my insurance my prescriptions would be greatly discounted due to that extended coverage. The cost of the Advantage plus is $100.00 per year compared to the regular membership of $40.00 a year. We actually pulled up all of our purchases over the past year t o see if we actually saved the extra $60.00 or not and we did.

Have a great day.


No comments: