Links

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hump Day

If you can manage to pop your head over the lunch time hump, make sure you keep it covered because it's cold out, you can see the dawn of another weekend on the other side of a photo flashback.

I have to say it was cold yesterday and it's colder today. I've actually had to break out my winter jacket, ironically that I never wore one time last year, for the second day in a row to drive to work. I've already had enough of this winter crap, bring on the warm weather and longer days. We're a month out of three into winter, so we'll have to bear this for a while.

Monongalia County Schools a two hour delay today for the second day in a row. You know, when I was a kid I walked 5 miles to school each day through 3' of snow in sub-zero temperatures and you ready for this, uphill both ways. These kids today don't know what rough is with their gaming systems, laptops and electronics of convenience. Toughen them up, lets send them for double school today =)

Ok So much for my ramble. Stay warm, it;s cold outside.

No comments: