Links

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hump Day

Well that's two down, not if we can just get over this noon time hump, we can see the dawn of yet another fun filled weekend on the other side of a photo flashback.

I had my third career meeting yesterday with Secretary Chu, he was teleconferenced in from DC this time of course. One of the big wigs in Fossil Energy is stepping down and going back to private industry and someone from, NETL is being promoted to replace him. As the meeting was winding down and everyone was joking around he did say that we are still just as committed to fossil energy as we have ever been. I'm sure if you get your news from commercial right wing talk radio hosts they are more credible than the Secretary of Energy. (end sarcasm)

Weather was really nice yesterday, so much so that I actually turned the AC one when I got home from work as it was a little warm at the home front. This is my kind of winter weather, but I know it will be short lived as my old buddy Phil may have something to say about it. If he sees his shadow this year I may just go and gouge his eyes out.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: