Links

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Hump Day

Well thats two days down, if you just look over the noon time hump, just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can see the dawn of yet another weekend.

It's day two of the Geo-processing with Python class for me at WVU. Yesterday was pretty interesting, it's pretty fast paced and I'm managing to keep up. Python is not exactly the most forgiving of programming languages, I don't know how many times I set a variable and then called the variable using one letter in a different case. I guess it reads everything in ASCII so an "i" and an "I" are two different values. I'm learning a good bit and it's a nice change to get out of the office.

I am liking this warmer weather, I told Michelle I want to get out and do something this weekend, since it is supposed to be in the 60's. Maybe that something will include a walk on the trails or something, I just know I don't want to be cooped up inside with the beautiful weather out. I may not get too many more of these chances before spring.

I have to say never underestimate the satisfaction of playing with silly putty as you are trying to come up with something to blog about. Michelle bought me one a couple of weeks ago and I have been playing with, stretching, rolling, squeezing, ripping and about anything you can do with silly putty since. Yes I also have a real slinky on my desk as well. =)

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: