Links

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit early in the AM as the only person that has recovered from a long hard fought battle with the sandman. I'm up early watching some documentary on Netflix as there really isn't much on today.

If you are looking for an Auction, my brother on law Jim is having his January Special Auction this evening at 6:00 at the Cassville Firehall. A Lit of items being auctioned today is available HERE, so if you are looking for a deal, this is the place to be. Michelle's sister Danni is coming into town as tomorrow is her birthday. (I swear there are 8 birthdays in a 9 day stretch in both Mine and Michelle's life).

The only bad thing about today is Michelle was starting to get a touch of the flu last night. As we were coming home last night her throat was starting to get sore. I'm hoping she is feeling better by the time she gets up.

Have a great day.

No comments: