Links

Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well we are calling for some warmer weather both today and tomorrow, the only problem with that is that it's raining and is supposed to be raining all weekend. I can't complain too much, it the temps were much lower all that rain would equate into snow and hazardous driving conditions in the area. Let the kids go to school and let the weather be warmer, I'm ready for spring.

No immediate plans for this weekend, but I'm sure I'll do my best to drag Michelle out of the house and deny her a weekend nap to do something or another. I would love to put the easy up outside and have a cookout, but it's raining and it's not really that much of a be outside kind of weather.

Have a great day, I'm off till Monday.

No comments: