Links

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again here I sit in a quiet household, being the only one so far who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman and am awake. I know the weather is supposed to be much nicer today, so I would like to do something just not sure yet what something is.

I talked to my sister Terri yesterday, she decided that since yesterday was Mom's 70th birthday that we should all get together and do a little something. We're all going to breakfast tomorrow morning at 9:30 at the Golden Coral. That's where Mom likes to eat, so that is why the Golden Coral was chosen.

Speaking of Terri we stopped by Big Kahunas where she works last night for dinner. I've yet to see anything served from there that I didn't like, like last night Michelle and I split a small Stromboli, it alone was enough to satisfy the both of us and was just full of flavor. It was pretty awesome.

Not sure what we are going to get into today, but we're going to get into something.

Have a Great day

No comments: